You can Create Change!
Become part of the student movement for global health. Whether you’re an individual member, part of a UCGH coalition, or an organizational member, you can connect with students from across the globe to create change.
Anyone can be part of UCGH’s student community! You can amplify your voice by joining with other students who participate in the UCGH.
To become an individual student member – email email@example.com
As a member you can…
- View the job and internship information
- Receive and support UCGH action alerts
- Participate in UCGH events and campaigns
- Attend UCGH webinars
- Stay informed about UCGH projects and campaigns
- Receive UCGH email updates and news
- Become a “guest blogger” on the UCGH website
What We Offer…
- Coalitions that serve as umbrella organizations linking global health groups
- Neutral space for organizations and students to convene and communicate
- Invitation to all UCGH events including:
- Global Health Career panels
- Advocacy and media trainings
- Webinars on global health topics
- Legislative updates about global health
- Help with obtaining contacts and speakers
- Monthly advocacy and professional development working group meetings